gallery photos.jpg

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
(pity they didn't come out wearing Arsenal strip though)

Fortunately there is medication available to stop that happening Peter. So serious is the affliction they give the medicine away free.

F

Fred Bonney

Just find your fish Richard, nothing wrong with your approach.

They are not that difficult a fish to catch when you find them, depends on the river and the location.

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
PVA bags are brilliant for shorter sessions, I make up 15 or 20 as they are fairly light and easy to carry, or on dry days where you can make them up on the bank inbetween casts.

For longer sessions (and wet days) where I'm choosing a swim and sticking to it I usually opt for a feeder approach filling it with damp pellets and a little groundbait, sometimes mixing a bit of hemp in too.

It's always gutting to lose a fish on sessions like we had at Sywell but somewhere down the line you'll have a day where you can do no wrong and they virtually climb up the line for you all day.

I think I must be due one of those days soon /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Nice one Richard , 3 out of 4 ,good result , size don`t matter ( at least thats what Chris keeps telling me )/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif,I suppose you will fishing the Trent next with that Lee Swordsy bloke ./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
size don`t matter ( at least thats what Chris keeps telling me )

I think Chris must have been having a chat with Di, thats what Disays to me also.