Graham Whatmore fights back

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

Great to see you back on the forum mate :eek:)

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Welcome back Graham.You will be up for a bit of mullet fishing in no time;-)

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Welcome back Graham! glad things are on the up for you. Take care of yourself though don't try and run before you can walk!

wend
x

K

Kevin Perkins * CLXXX *

Nice to have you back Graham, and best wishes for a full recovery in the very near future

Regards

Kevin

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Welcome back Graham -- take it easy and don't try and rush things (us old 'uns have to be careful or the youngsters will take over)

B

Bully

Graham - isn't that what Gerrard Houllier had??

Glad to hear all is well.......but take it easy!!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Welcome back Graham....glad to hear you on the mend...take it easy and you'll be back up runnig in no time xx

R

Rodney Wrestt

Graham,
Glad you're feeling a bit better, take it easy and don't try to rush the recovery. You'll be netting the big girls soon enough.

All the best.

Deanos

Reaction score
"Get well soon Graham".
Granville Marzdun was going to send you a box of chocolates to aid your recovery, but unfortunatley the store detective caught him on the way out of Tesco's.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Deanos.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

I'm very glad to hear that you are getting better.

All the very best.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Thanks lads its good to know you care. Things are not quite sorted yet and the doc' has doubled up on the antibiotics to try and clear this abcess so fingers crossed. It doesn't hurt very much its more uncomfortable than painful so I guess I should be thankful for that at least. I'm fed up of feeling yucky all the time and I can't wait to feel normal again, but I'm getting there slowly.

Think I can forget fishing for a month or two but I will be back on the bank in the spring, maybe even knock a few roach out before the end of the season, who knows.