GRAHAM'S OPERATION

R

Robert Draper

When I had a wrist operation the doctor advised me to try fly-fishing to strengthen the muscles. Pity he couldn't write a prescription for it though...

Get well soon.

L

Les Clark

Bad timeing mate,good luck,think about all those "sickies"you can have later.

S

Stuart Johnson

Bloody hell Mcwallet its a bit drastic having surgery to get your wallet open.

All the best mate hope to see you soon.

C

Clive Evans

Hope they leave your tackle intact Graham, get well soon mate.

W

Wendy Perry

hope the op went ok Graham we miss ya loads get well soon and rest up matey!!! (let me know if you want a private nurse to look after your rods lol) ;)

Wendy
xxxx

A

Ashe Hurst

It might need a polish, wendy, after collecting dust for a few weeks.

K

Kevin Cox

Good luck with the op Graham, i'm sure the fish will still be biting when you get out of the hosi

D

Dave Slater

Hope it all went well Graham. Let us all know. No doubt you will soon be out on the riverbank again.
Best wishes,
Dave

P

Phil Hatton

Hurry up and get back on your feet mate, I might have some 10+ tench for you to have a go at, if you fancy it.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

News Flash .............

Its a bream !!!!!!

Graham and fish are doing well !!!!

P

peter webber

All the best Graham and I hope your back out on the bankside soon. I'm going under the suregins knife myself next month so know how you felt just before it.

But to have to have missed the 16th ? gee could they not of put it back a day for you Graham ?

All the best and get back out soon.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

10lb + Tinca's, me mates had 5 in last few weeks and another mate had a 10+ opening day and and 11+ on tuesday, plus some smaller ones, all 9+!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps

Get well Graham :eek:)