HANDING M1 3K Reel For my HANDING Magic & Mirage Shadow Rods!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
These Are The NEW All Black MI Reels-Originals Were Gray!

I ordered the 3000 MI Reel for my 3 Handing rods ( 2-Magic L 8" & Mirage Shadow 8'6"). I already have the 4K & 5K models but needed the smaller size for shoreline purposes. If you look at the 4K size it looks like a typical 5K spinner. Same can be said about the 5K looking like a 6K. The advertised sizes do run much larger, just look at the lineage chart for each size to confirm this.

But i was pleasantly surprised to see the 3K running typical 3K stats. And the price was still around $20 as well. Over a year ago i was amazed at these low MSRP's so didn't purchase them. Boy, was i wrong as all my units have held up. And if you check my previous vids you'll see you can use Goture Power Handles on these as well. They run cheap on Temu.

I haven't done much with my 3 Handing rods because i wanted to run true Handing pairings. Now i can. On Amazon you can purchase 2 reels and receive free shipping as well. I've been making long hikes and walking through mangroves & uncleared brush areas. I don't want to bring my "good stuff" as i normally have problems with wild digs to peacocks & the occasional wild boars.

I already had to replace a guide on my rod from trying to keep a peacock from gauging my face! At least the dogs & pigs just walk away but man those peacocks are ferocious! This company approached me years ago to work with them but i wanted to remain on my own but i ended up purchasing a few items that i did want to try.

Attachments

• Cover-MI Reel.jpg
    Cover-MI Reel.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11