Have we exhausted the advances.

Philip

Reaction score
I'd put money on me being the first to get chucked out as the printer clogged whilst trying to print out a life size figure of Linda Lusardi in her prime :)

Good shout. + I am sure we all know what part of her would clogg the printer...;):D

bracket

Reaction score
This applies across the board. Storing electical power. The most potent power that we use and the fuel for all our advanced technology. The current way is to use a battery, the basic principle which has not changed, improved yes, but not changed since I began work sixty years ago. That would be a leap forward in every sphere. Pete.

Philip

Reaction score
This applies across the board. Storing electical power. The most potent power that we use and the fuel for all our advanced technology. The current way is to use a battery, the basic principle which has not changed, improved yes, but not changed since I began work sixty years ago. That would be a leap forward in every sphere. Pete.

Yes I agree that would change allot of things however I would say wireless electricity would do away with the need to store it in the first place.

Seems they can already do it for low power items at a close range. Lots of issues getting it to work for high power at long range but everything has to start somewhere. If they did crack that then the skys the limit. Wire free houses and no more worrying that your electric cars gonna run out of juice 8 miles from home.

Not sure how it helps us catch fish but at least your bivvy light wont be running flat anymore :D

Pete Shears

Reaction score
Nikola Tesla had thought of a wireless global electricity grid last century but when his US big business backers realised he wanted it be free to the end user they withdrew their backing.
After his death all his papers and research was seized by the FBI and never seen again.