He Hee!! Just picked up me

• Thread starter Ron Troversial Clay
  • Start date
C

Chris Bishop

Now that sounds like a real ring stinger Lee.

Have you ever thought of diversifying into writing about food - your appreciation of this spicy oriental dish is both succint nd to the point.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

By the way I'm going to buy a box complete with trolley to complement my pole.

And tomorrow I'm going the buy a new digicam - the same as Grahams.

Hee Hee!!!

S

swordsy

what i would like most for christmas is a fishing partner as my daughter olivia starts school in the new year and as don`t drive its going to play havoc with my fishing!!anybody want to adopt a fishing buddy to split the petrol costs?

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Don't use petrol, only diesel.

Send me an email Lee.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

By the way if Jason is coming up to Sheffield, we might be able to organise a fish in on The Idle. Get the weather right and the roach fishing is superb.

I will book in a couple of nights at the Haxey Gate Inn. Then I can hold court and get plonked. ....... :eek:)

R

Ron Troversial Clay

I shall be in the middle of Sheffield tomorrow from about 12.00 noon. Will be meeting Number 1 Son on the bus from London in Pond Street. Then we are going shopping. That is going to be an expensive exercise I am sure.

First stop - Jessops in Commercial Street.

Ian Michaelwaite

Reaction score
Ron - I don't know which camera you are after but do a www.kelkoo.co.uk search for it at the least, then print out the cheapest priced retailers page and take it with you. Jessops will nromally price match UK retailers (so Pixmania don't count - French).

Might save you a few pennies towards your trolley.

J

jason fisher

other than a days piking with dad, it's unlikely that i'll be able to get away, not seen mother all year, she'll take umbridge if i disappear. but on the other hand i may well pop over the tuesday or wednesday between christmas and new year just to say hello.