hello fellow angler type things!

twitch

Reaction score
Hi Miggy, another loony on the site,getting more like home everyday.

Forget Deanos question, its all about food.

Whats better sex or fishing?

Miggy

Reaction score
ok, i said i was mental, i forgot to metion i dont speak mental lol but i will speak to him asap Deano /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifhope your mams ok, i got bitch slapped by that very same baboon and his gang of gibbon mates, wasnt nice. if i had read ur thread then maybe i could have defened my self better. i'll make sure the southern ponce gets a verbal about ur prize dont u worry fella!

Miggy

Reaction score
my ex mrs asked me this once, and all i could say was, if i was in a bivi, going t it with her, and my alarms screamed out.....id grab my rod and get winding lol thats y shes my ex lol

Miggy

Reaction score
im tryin to get her back by tempting her out with a meat pie but she just wont come out from under the stairs! think im gunna have to get my lure rod out and do some foul hooking, shes got thick skin so she'll be ok lol/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Miggy

Reaction score
i can always go back to bed and do it again, or find someone else who will, that run come be from a record breaker lol /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Miggy

Reaction score
lol newie, its not that im gay, its cos ibe had it more than once! lol

T

The Monk

No Miggy, you`ve passed them all with flying colurs mate, at this rate you`ll be running the site

Deanos

Reaction score
Well done Miggy, you are now a fully fledged member of Castleford pigeon fanciers association, and the FM anglers guild of fishing mad bingo callers!

WELL DONE THAT MAN!......... TWO FAT LADIES!

Deanos

Reaction score
Move to my area....and fat ladies are ALL you get Mr Monk!

In Yorkshire, I firmly believe that womankind is the result of an experiment to create a mutant race of school dinner ladies!

Anyone for an extra helping of Tapioca pudding????/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Deanos, what are you on about? Granville Marzipan is a bleeding Northerner from where I come from!

Welcome Miggy, looks like you've impressed FM's biggest nutters already/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Miggy

Reaction score
my work here as only just begun /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifthanks for the welcome

T

The Monk

my work here as only just begun

haha I like the sound of that