help needed again :o)

A

Alan John Degville

Rodney,
Where can i get some of that Steve Gregory's Miracle Paste mix sound's ideal for an idle so&so like me.
Cheers Larry

J

Joe Blogges

I agree Larry, I'd like to give it a go to. Would it be useful, dare I say it on this forum, for other species???? (sorry)!

M

Malcolm Bason

laguna laguna - do you have to work at being a total prat? Or does it come naturally? Go and boil your head or something.

K

Keith Manger

Wendy your bread paste went sticky probably because your loaf was too fresh, use one that's at least a couple of days old and it won't be sticky.

There are loads of ready made pastes in the tackle shops in all flavours Trout Pellet, Prawn, strawberry, Blue Cheese, Garlic etc.etc.etc. but I find that a paste made from a good boily mix is most consistent. Try Active X boily mix mixed with the Active X additive, it's expensive but well worth it.

A

Alan Fawcett

ahhhh thats cheered me up.

I neede summat to make me laugh & seeing what laguna laguna (obviously a child because he used the name of a car he'll never own) has posted really made me laugh

I reckon its gotta be an american cos no brit i know kills fish & finds it fun.
(BTW that ain't a dig at the yanks)

A

Alan Fawcett

Just a thought

is it laguna laguna hunting season yet??

I've changed my mind about it being a child ..i reckon its some sad teenager who's got now mates so he tries to be clever by putting c**p on the internet
I'm willing to bet he/she/it ain't even hard in real life ....you know the sort loadsa zits ,extra thick glasses & crusty bed sheets :)

W

Wendy Perry

Alan i think this is probably what he wants so lets leave the small minded person to do what he likes now he has been reported so lets hope he won't be back !!

anyway back to my bloody paste :eek:) LOL

Keith it wasnt bread paste i was doing it was trout pellets crushed but i think i've solved it now it's all in the fridge ready for tomorrow morning ( i bet i end up on chum mixer after all this ) i shall let ya all know how many and how big i catch :eek:)

B

Bob Car

How is your back today Wendy still sore or is it better knowing that you are fishing tomorrow I expect that it is. As for the total prat calling himself Laguna Laguna I have an idea but I could be wrong and I am supprised that I am the only one thinking this cause I am sure if anyone was thinking the same as me they would have said it by now. Anyway good luck in the morning lets hope you get into double figure weight.

Bob

W

Wendy Perry

Hello i was wondering where u had been :eek:)

Yes hip is still sore but i have a big op in Dec then there will be no stopping me and yes i forget about it when i fish thats why it's good for me ( well i told the hubby doc said its good for me :eek:) )

B

Bob Car

So I know that you want to forget about the prat that invaded your air space earlier but who do you think it was. Or has anyone got any idea's as to who it is. I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Malcolm Bason

I'll say what I think you were thinking then shall I? One of the idiot anits? Not from peta as such, but a bunny/tree-hugging moran that has nothing better to do.

W

Wendy Perry

sorry bob i aint got a clue who that idiot is email me and tell me .....

Malcolm are u up early or going to bed late lol i am up ready to go fishingggggggggg :eek:)
see ya al later
Wend

B

Bob Car

Just got in from work and I am going to write you my idea:

Two days ago 12 fisherman set off across the channel to a country called France amongst all the tackle and tons of bait is a wap phone/nokia communicator. They use the name Laguna Laguna strange but that is a French made car as we all know which is one of the few places that kill all there catches France. I just think that there are too many things that point in their direction. I may be barking up the wrong tree (like I was with Wendy) but I find it strange that they go away and within 36hrs that happened. Call it what you like.

Hope that you had a good day fishing today Wendy and caught lots. Know doubt you will let us know later.

Well thats all for now folks, Bob

W

Wendy Perry

Hi bob and everyone else well today ......

I had two carp (mirror) the paste was C**p lol i eneded up taking loadsa bait with me and caught them both on bloody bread LOL WE got there at 7.30am and got my first one at 8.15 that weighed 5lb then didn't catch agian till 4.30 just b4 we left hehehehe i was trying all sorts of different things so i still enjoed it as much as ever i went with my son again and he caught about 12 carp the little sod :eek:) Anyway theres always another day i think i may still be off sick next week so i can go on my own :eek:) the place where we went was near crewe called Brookside Fishery in Bettley anyone heard of it it's near Border Fishery ??? nice place i reccomend it to anyone living up there it has it's own little bait shop .
Bob i think U are spot on with the LAGUNA :eek:)

N

Nicky Garbutt

what wrong with bread it got you fish so it shows how good it is. next time try to put some paaste what you use in sandwhichs. works great 10lb carp last time i used it.

M

Malcolm Bason

You may well be right Bob. We know the laguna is a French car - but was is the translated meaning of the word into english? Is it an actual word? I don't know - never did study languages! (thick)

I did'nt realise they killed their catches in france bob? Germany yes! But france as well?

None of the 12 (at least to my knowledge) would normally write as laguna laguna did! But then thats easy to disguise.

Perhaps the word is french for wow i caught a bloody whopper or something? ha ha ha ha

W

Wendy Perry

yeah i will thanks Nicky i have been told allsorts of things different ways different rigs i will eventually know what works best i suppose it's all trial and error :eek:)

M

Malcolm Bason

Thats why I suggested a fish-in Wendy :eek:)

I think you would benefit more from being shown rather than try to work things out for yourself from advice given on here. Good advice, but still difficult to picture sometimes.

It would be too forward of someone to say "ok Wendy I will show you" - better to have safety in numbers - and no matter how friendly and harmless we may all seem on here - people generally cannot be trusted.

Sad but true! I'm trying to word this in a positive way as possible without meaning to offend, but I'm including myself in this generalisation - if you see what i mean??

W

Wendy Perry

I see what you mean and yes i'd be up for a fish in and then like u say i will be able to watch different set ups the only thing is Malcolm i'd be embarresed at my tackle towards what u lot will have, do ya know what i mean..... it's not expensive stuff but it works for now untill i can afford to go out and buy the bait runners and big rods and bite alarms etc

Wend :eek:)