HP(S)S, the Club that Never Was

P

Professor Bumblebee

Fred,

I think you're mistaken; it's TickleTackle (Kev's firm) that does half bricks.

We (TartTackle) on the other hand do concrete Wellies...

F

Fred Bonney

Sorry Professor,you need to keep up to date for this special item,your staff are aware,even if you are not.

K

Kevin Perkins * * * * * * *

It's true, as punishment for revealing the very existance of the HP(S)S, the contract for half-bricks was taken away from TickleTackle and awarded to TartTackle instead.

Which was a shame as we had just finished the prototype Throwing Hod Unique Delivery System -THUDS, an acronym that was chosen to accurately descrbe the sound of the projectile landing. (Patent Pending and all Rights reserved)

Oh well, we will just have to think of something else.........

T

Tony Rocca

Very clever use of an onomatopoeia Kevin.

hoards of Sun, oops sorry FM, readers reach for the dictionary.

S

Steve King

"Being of a cynical nature, and never believing in coincidence, one has to wonder just why Kevin's latest and possibly funniest contributions is listed under the Braham And Murray Products?"

Hmmm could be Peter?! It seems that they not only distribute the stuff, but grow it as well (probably in a secret location with barbed wire fencing and guard dogs!!)

K

Kevin Perkins * * * * * * *

Tony

I was going to use onomatopoeia, but I thought even acronym might be stretching things a bit on here.......!

Deanos

Reaction score
Dear Kevin,

I never asked, but would you be interested in advertising in ?Barbel and Kung Fu Monthly? ?

We do cover areas such as self defence, also ?traditional projectile weapons of the ninja? we ran an article along side this with a test comparison using the modern day barbel protagonists long range weapon of choice ?the whopper dropper?.
I do recall seeing a picture of ?The Don? himself (Mr Granville Marzdon) in a classical ?whopper dropper stance? somewhere on the site recently!?very impressive it was too!

It is very important to move with the times, and I feel giving the readership of my publication access to the products your company provides will help increase our readership to perhaps include some more minority angling groups, who like the barble lads not only like to catch a few, but enjoy the odd barrage and punch up!
I had a letter recently from a young lad who belonged to the
?Grewlthorpe Herman Goering Shock Carp Pole fishing Club? who wanted to buy a decent half track viecle to carry the lads and all their kit to the pegs!
He did say that later in the year they planned an assault on a lake in France, but I have warned him that rolling off a ferry in this mode of transport wearing camo gear may not endear them to the French public and could result in mass panic!

If your company could by chance get hold of a load of surplus heavy mortars, I know a few carp lads who would be interested, as possibly they could spod the lake before fishing from the comfort of there own back gardens half a mile away before setting off, this would also come in handy fro pre-baiting I am sure.

Best regards, Derrick Deanos.

K

Kevin Perkins

Deanos

Thankyou for your offer of advertising space in 'Barbel and Kung Fu Monthly'

TickleTackle have held back from new developments during the recent Barbel Wars, as they were not sure whether to get involved in passive or aggressive equipment. Throwing stars and rocket powered catapults may well prove a lucrative market, but kevlar reinforced bivvies, could also become a 'must have' accessory.

Given that, a decision was reached try a third option, and that was to launch a stealth weapon, so behold the all new, TrikStik, an unbelievably expensive Barbel rod, with a detachable handle that converts into a nunchuck with just a flick of the wrist.

TickleTackle believe that concealed weaponry is the way forward, and this breakthrough will be launched in the next edition of BAKFM.

Cheers

Kevin