hwo,s going fishing this week-end

Deanos

Reaction score
I haven't received a job offer yet!

I can only make a guess that Gregory Whitebread from the Angling Times is putting the boot in!

He knows that once I get a chance in the Angling media, I would liven up the "old Times" with articles such as "wheres the nearest chip shop to your venue"...and a "fat wives" page.

The best issue they ever had was the one with the adverts for naughty chat lines! to be honest I thought that the "horny Grannie chat" was a bit expensive, but if they gave away a free niff mag with the paper instead of a carp comic, they would make a right bloody mint I can tell you!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Good on ya Deanos, I well up whenI see the experts giving a bit back to the..............

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Sean Meeghan wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Oh dear!</blockquote>

Sean, tie a rope round your ankle, your in danger of falling in laughing.

Imagine if Whoppit and Kathleen were going as well.

Deanos

Reaction score
My mam is taking me to Borobridge in the coal wagon for the event, I have heard that it can be a bit of a hike to the best swims, so she might as well carry my gear to the chosen spot as well!...you would not believe it, the lazy old cow says she might be a bit tired from carrying the sacks of coal, so might be a bit slow getting along the banks.

She is only 71, and it really gets my goat that I am trying to keep her fit and stuff. She even grumbled when I told her what time I wanted a cooked dinner fetching out!

Morespiders

Reaction score
She sounds a right unreasonable woman your mam Deano's has she always been awkward, cant you change her for one of those big Bulgarian women?.

Get a thick stick to the back of her legs, that will gee the bugger up.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Cakey,

Its best that way, book the lake to yourselves, do the pikeys still get over there from time to time? F**king pain's.

Ben Haigh

Reaction score
i'm off sunday,

bit of gudgeon bashing in the morning, local stillwater, taking the kitchen scales as i'm after a record, i reckon there is one in there, had them to 4oz so far, and i'm sure i lost a bigger one as i lifted her out.

then a spot on the ancholme for the afternoon/evening, hoping for some bream and tench, but i'll probably blank here, this river's never kind to me, lol.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL Ben; You,ll need a wheelbarrow for the kitchen scales,I hope that you,ve asked to take them Hee hee hee.

Ben Haigh

Reaction score
what the wench doesn't know won't hurt her, lol.

when i say kitchen scales, they're something to do with her getting thin routine, only tiny, see here. we don't bake, so don't need proper scales, lol.

no barrow's for me, lol.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL Here,s hoping that you get you.re record, And you,re scales do there job.

Have a great day. And the same to every-one e,ls.

Deanos

Reaction score
Gudgeon are brilliant!....they fight ten times as hard as any fat barbel!

Watch out for the article from the North Yorkshire Gudgeon Specimen Group led by Mr Gordon "gudgeon" Whoppit.

Big respects to all the other specimen gudgeon anglers out there!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Sorted!

Carbelling, trotting for roach and when the pike and perch show up, which I have no doubt about, we'll have a go at them too.

And I'm meeting up with "Muffin" again.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Ah well........

She whooped me butt again and so did Muffin!

But I've found a new perch venue, all I've gotta do now is work out how to catch the buggers!

Morespiders

Reaction score
You ever thought of doing something else Mr Spiller, you dont seem to be that good at fishing?. forget about the perch leave it to Wendy you just go and watch, you might learn something usefull.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got back late last night, and the fishing was great. Roach 2 lbs and up-wards,

Some great Pike were caught, I blanked there.

We all had a great time, weather was good too.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
I'm busy sorting out my tackle now. First time I'll have been to a river all season.