Ink cartridge refill sets

S

Steve Shaw

I never use my printer for printing pictures its just too damn expencive at the rate they gobble the ink. Send them to an online printer and they will print your photoes for about 15p each.

Steve S

S

Steve Neck

Take a look at 7dayshop.com very cheap, I got 3 Black white and 3 colour cartridges for under ?20 for an epson 660, and they arrived within 2 days.

S

Steve Shaw 3

Try this on

Buy a Lexmark Z605 printer for about ?30. Take out the ink cartridges and re-sell printer (stating ink not included) on Ebay for ?36. Well thats what I have just done keeping the ink for my other one. Think I might try that again.

Dave German

Reaction score
Only buy generics from companies that do different inks for different printers, one size fits all ony works for women, seriously, cartridges that say they fit any printer are either to thick or to thin & will mess up your print head. On The warranty point, keep a nearly empty set of original cartridges (stick sellotape over the holes) and put them back in if you need it repairing, done it for years at work.
THEY ARE TOLD BY THE MANUFACTURERS TO BLAME GENERIC CARTRIDGES/TONERS BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE THE MONEY IS MADE.