Job wanted within angling

• Thread starter Big Swordsy :O)
  • Start date
L

Little Stu!

paid me a good living for years, nothing to do with the tackle trade though mate, that pays peanuts!

B

Big Swordsy :O)

Peanuts? I thought it might pay boilies!

What do you do now then?

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Stuart is in the Kebab game. He is the South's star taster and hands out the equivalent of a Michelin-star to local kebab houses. Known locally as 'Stu the Shish' he is well respected throughout the Turkish community and frequently teaches the art of 'Gone in sixty seconds' (his best time is 47 seconds) and thats a jumbo sized mega kebab with extra hot chilli sauce.

He's normally recognised by a large damp looking patch around the crotch area, this is nothing to do with a weak bladder but it is a patch of kebab grease thats filtered through the bag he has on his lap that he munches on his way to work. A smidging of Rumbaba can normally be seen on his tie too.

Stuarts breakfast being inspected by the chefs prior to being served, and away could be coming their way.......

Stu's breakfast

W

"and away could be coming their way......."

should read

an award should be coming their way

Bob Roberts

Reaction score
Carp burgers are available in the US. What do you think are in those 'fresh' fish fingers that are sold 1500 miles from the coast, eh? You can even buy them from the Golden Arches, I beleieve

Learned a bit about the fish trade when fishing Mille Lacs, Minnesota, where the carp shoals are netted for the food industry.

Keeps Ron and Barney happy...

You could always try drug running in the C***e Valley. No shortage of customers bivvied up there, Lee.

W

"You could always try drug running in the C***e Valley. No shortage of customers bivvied up there, Lee"

Position already taken.

Bob Roberts

Reaction score
Good point Warren. However, remember the golden rule of the service industry - find something that works and do it better...

Perhaps he could under-CUT them?

L

Les Clark

He could do Bob ,but they may get cut up over it and slice him .