JOHN LEDGER!

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Yes i feel i must echo the words of all at the fish-in. A great day all round but i must say i wasnt surprised as i allready knew John is a great guy and one of the best fishing pals ive ever met. Its just a pity i didnt know him years ago but never mind weve got some good times still to come. So roll on the next fish-in as i think it will be even better attended than this one.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
John,
I am working on a pass to come fishing up north with you guys/gals......would be great to meet you all....
Wow I am getting an adopted dad too???Nice one!!! Watch out Monk, daddys are out to get you muhahahaha

Aww the fishing for the 'lady of the river' we got the Hamshire avon river just round the corner from us...loads of greylings in there...I usually go there for a few hours after work, got my eye on a certain trout there too but he is too clever to be caught, loads of ppl tried and failed, including myself :-(

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
Love grayling Claudia and we get a lot in the Derwent and the Swale(also the Dove) but not many over 2lb like you do on the Test and Frome.
Will be taking young Wendy fishing with me and Graham on the Derwent on my club water a bit later in the year and she will catch a few,she is a lovely woman and showed a lot of bottle turning up for the fish in,and in doing so she gets a lot of respect.
The more women who go fishing the better and wished my wife would go

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Yes sadly there are not alot of women fishing, I'm the only one in our club too....mind you, to be honest, alot of men don't want their wifes/partners to join them, it's the mens' chance to get away from them for a while lol....

Greylings are great, they are not much bigger here but they are great sports and fighters

master BAITS

Reaction score
Can I just say it was a pleasure to meet FM members before actually participating here first but im here now so there :)

Cheers everyone that was there. Look forward to meeting you all again

Jason

F

Fred Bonney

Nice to meet you Jason.
A refreshing accent in this northern lands ;o)
Fill in your profile mate.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Don't know about the accent Jase, but we'll get an interpreter. Welcome to the site.

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
All them jellied eels Graham i have same problem with Fred
They cannot speak proper Yorkshire English

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Nice to meet ya Jason, i'm taking the bait this weekend so i'll let you know how i get on!

You missed my fish on Sat!!

master BAITS

Reaction score
Congrats on the pike Wendy, from what you was telling me its the species you've been after, Well Done...