Journey Back to Confidence

W

Wolfman Woody

Rik's one of these guys who always answers a question with a question. I said to him once "Why do you always answer a questio

W

Wolfman Woody

Made a right mucking fuddle of that. I meant to say -

"I hear you always answer a question with a question."

He replied "Who said that?"

-

Back to the happy pills.

D

Dave O'L

Rik, Gary & Clem all on one thread.......Cor feels like it was only yesterday!

N

Nick Austin 2

well RIK, Frothey and i were discussing how productive this "forced thinking" is at the teach in, there was a rumour you were gonna show up?.... Carp fishing is like a jigsaw puzzle, you need to put all the pieces together to get the big picture (iv'e dropped some of mine on the floor!).

I think these "pieces" arn't always directly "fishing" related, theres other things like fitting your personal life, relationships,work etc that also need to be sorted out before we can really make the most of our time on the bank... sounds to me like you done it!.

J

jason fisher

that rumour was started by me, i didn't make it up though rik did.
he did say he might pop along one day just to say hello to people.
so there, serves you right for listening.

As far as being away from fishing for any ammount of time i always find not fishing causes greater stress than making time to go,
the problem is when your up to your eyes in troubles the last thing you feel like doing is sorting through loads of tackel trying to organise your self.
this just builds up till it drives me potty and i finally think sodit i'm going then you catch a fish and life just seems that much better all round.
glad you got a bit of that feeling rik good luck.

S

Stuart Dennis 2

Would have posted on here earlier Rik, but as well you know I was off to Gretna Green the weekend getting the golden handcuffs put on my fingers! (OUCH). I?ve just read your article matey and I?m touched big fella. I?ll always be there for you mate and I?ll always give you that required kick up the ass when ever necessary, just like you have for me in the past!

Welcome back!