Korum

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Poult, i got perch2lb12oz, Pike 16lb9oz, Bream 8lb 9oz and barbel 10lb. I am still trying each week for the other 4.

Ray, can i suggest you get the wheel kit for the chair that is heavy, it's fantastic and then you have no weight at all, very easy to put together (even for me)

Woody, my butt won't fit in that, they'd have to be extra wide haha.

Nomad paul, i have stopped weqaring the varnish now, when i was catching those fish, it was in my head that it was a lucky charm, so i made sure i had the same colour on everytime. When i didn't it made me feel negative, silly i know. But after i had caught without it on i decided to stop wearing it.I don't think about it anymore :eek:}

The only Korum items i haven't got now are the rods! They look fantastic as well, so maybe i will save for them next.

Reaction score
Does this mean you'll be able to wheel the more frail (hungover) members to their pegs at Clattercote next season? Just make a note of anybody who has a pop this year lass, and tip them in before they reach the peg!!!

Well done, you worked hard for those fish. We'll all miss the nail varnish, was looking forward to a camouflage effect at one stage this season.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Wendy,

Might buy a wheel kit one day, trouble is i love roving on rivers so i travel light, i use the chair on stillwater's, if i can get the boy's off it.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Just make a note of anybody who has a pop this year lass, and tip them in before they reach the peg!!!

Posh if i did that, i'd need a huge wheelbarrow ;}

I shall be trying all my new gear out on Sat, so i'll let you know how i get on with it. I'm a korum tackle tart, officially! :eek:}