Last Orders for Blenheim : 25th September

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Boney

You're in ! There is one place left and its yours. Turn your pm's on for details.

I dare say there are many things Spiders has that he does not know about and he would have wanted commission anyway. Cut out the middleman and deal direct with me.

Skippy

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
That's brilliant news Skip cannot wait to meet you all: :wh

Just got to sort the digs out, does the palace do B&B?

If not it might mean sharing Spiders pop up (that he can never pop down) igloo with him :(.

Once had to share a double bed with him in Amsterdam :eek:, that was a harrowing experience I can tell you....enough to make your hair stand on end... still have nightmares waking up with a cold sweat.

Most folks wear jim jams in bed not a badly stained Saturday night fever outfit, and with all that ruddy bling clanking about thought I had Marleys ghost next to me.

Is there a sherpa service available to ferry my car battery, electric motor and fish finder down to the water, will gladly pay for the service, I can manage the worms.

Should be a great day, see you all at the gates.

BC.

Last edited:

slime monster

Reaction score
Thank God you are going BC now I will have someone sensible to Talk to in the pub ..Spiders is a good mate but after a couple of pints his eyes are half shut and he starts talking to himself , and as for Spiller.............well!!

r1paul

Reaction score
Hi BC , blimey I hope your not that old, :eek: there is a few b&bs in woodstock , plus most of the pubs do it , but you will have to get a move on , find a site for woodstock and book up now before the yanks and japs beat you to it.
Welcome to the armada mate , I hear there will be lashings of ginger beer and cakes, :wwhat fun we will have. ;) :D

Morespiders

Reaction score
That's brilliant news Skip cannot wait to meet you all: :wh

Just got to sort the digs out, does the palace do B&B?

If not it might mean sharing Spiders pop up (that he can never pop down) igloo with him :(.

Once had to share a double bed with him in Amsterdam :eek:, that was a harrowing experience I can tell you....enough to make your hair stand on end... still have nightmares waking up with a cold sweat.

Most folks wear jim jams in bed not a badly stained Saturday night fever outfit, and with all that ruddy bling clanking about thought I had Marleys ghost next to me.

Is there a sherpa service available to ferry my car battery, electric motor and fish finder down to the water, will gladly pay for the service, I can manage the worms.

Should be a great day, see you all at the gates.

BC.

The man suffers from homophobia, also memory loss, I was wearing my Spiderman pyjamas, and he went down to reception to get a room with two single beds,the look of horror on his face when he realised we had a room with a double bed, wish i had a picture of it.

Anyway, the weekends ruined now he's going, try to get a bed in JK's camper if you dont like my pop up tent you fairy

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nice one BC :w:w:w:D

Don't let Spiders blow his nose in yer socks this time.....

I'm assuming that's what was in yer sock last time :eek:

Morespiders

Reaction score
What are you trying to incinerate Mr Derek?

Na John, he lost his power years ago, they took his sickle off him and broke it in two, he's just been wandering about ever since living in the past.

Your safe, he likes sleeping with me, he wont stay with Marsden and Bibby, their just a pair of?,...... cant think of the words to describe them

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
No Les, I forgot!!
It's full now, so I'm having to ferrett around for digs. I don't want to drive home again and miss the chat.

If you get stuck Fred there is plenty of room on the campsite and I have a one point five man bivy going spare. :)

Spiders could share it with you, because since he got thrown out of Bettys afternoon tea dances he is only half the man he was, he don't even know the difference between a sickle or a scythe. :confused:

Also having your own pitch means that you can find a nice quiet corner and keep well away from all the toxic riff raff and chavs that seems to gather at these fish ins. :mad:

Talking of which Slime, Spiller (not Wend) and Poshers who enjoyed the large whiskey I bought him at last orders will be there, so if needed find a nice quite corner.

Hope this help Fred,

BC.

Last edited: