looptyer

david3092

Reaction score
hi anyone got any idea how to use the blessed little tool its driving me nuts ta

T

Terry D

Which tool, the one with the hooks or the one with the double pins?

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Tie you loop as normal but dont pull it tight . put the small pin in the knot loop and the large pin in the loop and pull. When the knot is tight on the small pin slide of and pull tight.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
The Sensas loop tyer is much better. It helps you tie the loop and make the loop a consistant size. They're a very useful piece of kit.

The Seymo one is just so you can make your loops the same size. You have to tie the knot by hand first.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
You can achive the same result by using the end of a disgorger and a needle (the type that you use to undo wind knots in line)

Tie your loop loosely, then slip the loop over the end of the disgorger and then put the needle into the centre of the overhand knot.

Holding the needle you slide the knot as it tightens all the way down to the disgorger, and hey presto, you have consistent sized loops everytime.

(and you have saved a couple of pounds on the loop tier ;-o)

david3092

Reaction score
i sent an email to the company that manufacture them who sent me a guide explaing how to use the looptyre also with a diagram easy when you know how what a brilliant company