Martin Salter on the Bob James Bust...

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why welcome him with that post.....i think he has a point!

I disagree Berty, I think his suggestions of punishment are just totally over the top and silly :w

B

Berty

I disagree Berty, I think his suggestions of punishment are just totally over the top and silly :w

You have a right to that opinion........and i respect it, but what if a guy Knowingly thought "**** it" i'll do what i want to get my article in before anyone doing it the right way?

What if someone earning £50000 a year fished KNOWINGLY out of season and thought "**** em" got a £1000 fine and then a kid fishing a pond out of season just because he wanted to go fishing got done the same???? would that be fair?

Of course not, two ends to the spectrum and thats what has to be seen!

Thats my opinion........you may think it silly.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have a right to that opinion........and i respect it, but what if a guy Knowingly thought "**** it" i'll do what i want to get my article in before anyone doing it the right way?

What if someone earning £50000 a year fished KNOWINGLY out of season and thought "**** em" got a £1000 fine and then a kid fishing a pond out of season just because he wanted to go fishing got done the same???? would that be fair?

Of course not, two ends to the spectrum and thats what has to be seen!

Thats my opinion........you may think it silly.

There's no closed season on ponds now Berty :).
I actually think they did make a point and an example of prosecuting Bob James as they do seem to ignore all the foreigners who blatantly fish throughout the closed season, along with lots of other indigenous scrotes !

B

Berty

There's no closed season on ponds now Berty :).
I actually think they did make a point and an example of prosecuting Bob James as they do seem to ignore all the foreigners who blatantly fish throughout the closed season, along with lots of other indigenous scrotes !

There are ponds that still adhere to the closed season.

I can think of no better man for them to single out!