Microcat Madness

M

Mike Lee

Yo Cakey!
Well, some people just get into this 'have to be right all the time' routine and it kinda winds me up a bit.
All I've tried to do is help other people on the forum avoid the same problem that I had. I don't expect my abilities to be questioned / scoffed at at the same time.
If I feel the need to defend myself then I do, but most of the time I just ignore or don't take part in the discussion on the forum. It's handy having your e-mail address displayed so people can contact you directly if they want to.

D

Dave Rothery

Mike mate-take a chill pill!! If you noticed, most of my "small minded comments" have a :p or a ;) - normally denoting a pi55 take in texting or forums etc - sorry if you took them out of context. I have used boats(weel actually i normally use a surfboard and a face mask!)but you have to remember a lot of people reading these threads are "new" anglers (maybe some kind of poll graham). Lots has been said about instant anglers, so if someone reads that all you have to do is buy the kit, buy a boat and use a sonar till you see the fish and drop a bait on them (and i know thats not what you were saying, but you get the gist) what does that teach them about watercraft? also, think of the parents!! ?1100 on a boat with sonar, 5kg bait/week, ?1.50 per "disposable" lead etc,etc
you say about the "have to be right all the time" routine, but the idea is to progress - if we all agreed with each other all the time, how would new ideas be formed. some of the things i post i dont actually agree with, but it sparks thought/comment/slagging off, at least we're thinking!!
Didn't notice the post where i said i had a boat did you??