MOLESKIN PANTS

• Thread starter Baz (Angel of the North)
  • Start date

barbelbonce

Reaction score
In response to Andy M:

that is precisely why I've written to them. The site is CRAP in that regard - utterly useless. The site generaly is very poorly designed; the buttons do not lead you to where you expect to go etc., etc.

The products - clothing- "in-store", as they all annoyingly say these days,are very good and the prices sensible too.

No one has risen to the: "Funny thing when you don't buy heavily branded stuff - it seems to be a lot more cost-effective........discuss" bait. It just strikes me that clothing from all the usual tackle etc. manufacturing/marketing suspects, heavily emblazoned with their shouty logos, is GENERALLY very expensive for what it is; we advertise for them, we also pay to do so.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I myself currently wear polar bear skin trousers, the bear put up a fight, but once i had loosened his belt the trousers just came straight off.

My legs are to long to wearmoles trousers and anyway who would wear a pair of trousers made by an animal that can't see what it's making.

If the bear is reading this, i would like to say COME AND GET THEM IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH. <sweet smile>

Did deano say his mate gay gordon had no problem finding roofers to sort out his Piles?

For those of you worried about your trousers getting wet and then staying wet buy yourself some waterproofs they're an ingenuis idea and do what they say on the packet.

I have sent a copy of your posting to secret squirrel and morrocco mole who will be visiting you all soon in regards to mole cruelty.

Tight Lines /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

Andy M

Reaction score
Indeed their site is so crap, I still can't find any ref to the clothes they sell. So no custom from me, now or ever! Please

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

With postage, it comes to £45.95. for a pair of moleskin pants. Getting a bit pricey isn't it Ged?

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I recently bought a pair of moleskin trousers from a local shop that look almost identical to those Ged linked to the difference being mine were £19.99 on offer and they arethe genuine articletoo. I am wearing them at the time of typing and they are very, very warm and comfortable and I am now wishing I had bought 2 pairs.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Norris have excellent quality clothing at very good prices. I have had two of their tattershall shirts now for over 5 years.</blockquote>
And they haven't been washed either .............