More recognition problems

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)
  • Start date
R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Actually Ric, I wish I had done more salmon fishing in my life. I would certainly want to catch them on the fly rod if I could. The only salmon I have caught have been taken on prawn imitation spinners - yellow bellies - cast with a 10 foot glass carp rod and a multiplyer reel, ABU 5001 C.

They were clonked and eaten.

Often, conditions do not suit the fly rod. But when they do, fly fishing is the deadliest of all methods and that is in accordance with a few good salmon anglers I have spoken to.

C

christian tyroll

i have read of salmon caught on the Wye coarse fishing on worm, it was 16lb, in the where to fish section of the mail. of course he could have been lying to pretend he wasnt poaching (-;

Ric Elwin

Reaction score
Time yet surely Ron? Get on the M1, I bet it's only an hour and a half to the Tyne, the most productive Salmon river in the U.K. It doesn't cost 5 grand a week to fish there either!

R

I have the Tyne marked down for next year Ric when I'm finished with this job.

C

Chris Pearson

Ric,
Have you seen Ron's car,1+1/2 hrs to get to the Tyne,it takes him that long to get to Tinsley Viaduct;-)

R

You are a cruel b*****r Pearson.

I'll have you know I once did 72 mph with my little diesel Citroen...... :eek:)

Oh dear, I have admitted going over the speed limit, and we do have a policeman on this website.

Sorry Mark, I'll present myself at the nearest police station with a full confession. It took place on the A1 near Markham Moor ca 2003.

Will you put me in prison?

J

jason fisher

I'll have you know I once did 72 mph with my little diesel Citroen.

he was on the back of a breakdown lorry at the time.