most succsessful lure?

D

Denis Goulding 2

Gary,
Is nev's shop on the net, i have never been to Gainsborough as i am situatted in Ireland..

Regards,
Denis

Tom Vahey

Reaction score
Denis,

Here's a phone number for the tackle shop if it helps

01427 613002

A

Andrew Macfarlane

Adam. The Salmo range is heavily promoted on the continent by Bertus Rozemeijer, who also designed some of the more successful patterns, like the Slider.
Plenty of folk in the UK use Sliders but they come too cheaply for big names to promote.
Why promote a lure that can bought for ?5.99 when you can promote a worldwide winner like the Bulldawg at a meagre ?15 or some nonsense.

M

madpiker

cheers jon,i`ve gotta get myself some more spinnerbait bodies to make some more,the last day at chew me and my boat partner had 5 fish to 25lb all on spinnerbaits,i only manage two fish upto 9lbish that day though!!!!!!!!two bigger ones got off.my fave lure last winter was an orange fox laser spinnerbait bounced slowly along the river bed,i had to retire it after 3 months as it was battered to bits!!!!!bought a new un and lost it 1st time out on the parrett(after christening it 1st cast)

P

Peter Waller

I've had great success on a Landa Piko. Next to that I reckon a Mag Grubz or soft bodied shad to be the absolute mutts nuts.