Mozzie Avoidance - Help!

terry m

Reaction score
Just a point of interest. All the recommendations for Avon products, are these available in the High Street or only at parties?

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Just a point of interest. All the recommendations for Avon products, are these available in the High Street or only at parties?

I was going to ask the same as I have heard some good things about Skin So Soft.

One of my colleagues suffered an insect bite or sting on Sunday (Not bee or Wasp) and went into anaphylaxis, this did not happen immediately, but he looked pretty unwell and went off home. An ambulance picked him up a couple of hours later and rushed him to hospital, he's still there. If it were a bee sting then I guess that it wouldn't be too bad as these are pretty infrequent, but if it's a reaction to a mozzie bite then I think that you would be in real trouble as they are almost impossible to totally avoid.

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
A WORD OF WARNING. I just went to order some of this from Amazon and at the checkout the price doubles as it is dispatched from the USA.

Dennis Martin

Reaction score
Go to Avon web site and search skin so soft. There's an offer of three items for £4.99, just click on the offer and select 3 off. Delivery is £3.50.

Chevin

Reaction score
I find that vitamin B1 tablets work well for me. When I went to North Carolina, a bad place for mozzies, I was interested to see a jar of the tablets on my friend's kitchen table. Both he and his wife also swore by them. However, like many things, they work for some and not others.

Last edited: