National Vintage Tackle Fair, Redditch – Sunday 14th May – Free valuations

Thomas Turner

Trade Member
Reaction score
As always, we are looking forward to a great day out at The National Vintage Tackle Fair held in the Abbey Stadium, Redditch, B97 6EJ. Doors open to the public 9am, Sunday, hope to see you there.

Hardy-collage-website-image-small-resized-508x400.jpg

Both Ali and I will be there Saturday 13th in the afternoon and all Sunday. We will be active in the hall valuing, buying classic and vintage tackle throughout.

We do not have access to emails on either of the two days so please call John on 07548 871985 during this period if you have tackle to sell or have valued. We are flexible on the Saturday afternoon whilst travelling to the venue. If you live in the Midlands, Redditch, and Worcestershire areas, we may be able to visit you if you have a good collection or can’t make the Sunday.

Picture2-resized-555x400.jpg

As always were looking for quality Hardy Sage Farlow, Orvis T&T and other high end game fishing tackle. Vintage coarse and cane carp rods by B James, Hardy, Sowerbutts and Allcock also wanted.

Picture3.jpg

If you get to the Abbey Stadium on Sunday and have a boot full of tackle, call me on 07548 871985 and I will come out to meet you to save carting it all in. If we buy, we pay instantly and take it away.

Looking forward to meeting friends old and new on the day.

John Stephenson

The post National Vintage Tackle Fair, Redditch – Sunday 14th May – Free valuations appeared first on Thomas Turner Fishing Antiques.

Continue reading...