New Rod Rings

D

Dave O'L

What I was thinking Rodney is are we screwing it for others who don't have as much gas????
I pick it up on mine cos I've got problems with my PC. I am still waiting to resolve months later. I hope to be hearing about it soon??

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I don't think it makes that much difference as the adverts and banners are being updated and the size of those is more than our .gifs, if everyone started using them then it might have an impact, and maybe Graham would ask us to stop using them.

S

Steve King

That should read "HEAD" I think!

I've not noticed any slowing down due to the animations myself.

D

Dave O'L

I think that maybe it's this expensive bag 'o' rubbish I got.

Steve you should see what's moving in the pants? :)

S

Steve King

Thanks Ron, but I think I'll politely decline the invitation! Anyway I didn't spend a fortune on my computer system, I happened to see a half decent Pentium II going dirt cheap and the IT guy at work donated a large bag of RAM which I used to good effect. Somehow though I think we have left the original topic of this thread...

D

Dave O'L

Steve, I think anything is expensive when it doesn't work properly.

Rodney could it be a rod & ring?
Which conveniently brings us back to the topic of the thread. ;)

S

Steve King

Maybe its whats moving in his pants! You'll note that the waist of his trousers is bellowing out somewhat - this could be due to problems with his system producing too much gas!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Notice the gas escaping up the back of the shirt with such force it knocks the head clean off the shoulders....repeatedly.

D

Dave O'L

I'd always been proud of my abilities to crack off the odd tune - thing is since I've heard the stories about C.A. I don't think I'm in the same league?

Rodney, the short story - Nov 2000 bought a custom made from people I knew, do favour etc - had hardware problems since word go - whilst trying to sort it their company became victims of dot com etc. They tried to honour our agreement but after a month or so I told them I'd go to the credit card company (consumer credit act etc), which I did & I hope I'm on the final lap. I hope to hear in the next few weeks that they have accepted my proposal for a new system??????

As you see like my fishing I'm an eternal optomist, it just is this time I expect to catch? & that isn't just 'hot air'?? :)

R

Rodney Wrestt

I know how it feels, I had just bought a system from a 'safe' large company and had horrendous problems from the moment I opened the boxes and more with them trying to get it sorted was a nightmare and then they went under very soon after and now I'm glad I actually got it sorted in time because a lot of people are now without their systems because they were being repaired or awaiting delivery and the handelers aren't releasing the computers because they haven't been paid for the work carried out, so all these poor customers are left.

hope it goes through smoothly....the proposal and the float.