Nice Surprise But.

robtherake

Reaction score
From what I have seen on you tube hundreds none of which do I think I will ever be able to do. :D

You're not alone - they all presuppose a certain level of co-ordination and focus. Sadly I don't seem to possess enough of either.:eek:mg::D

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can I have a guess?? That lovely silver coloured American job? Name escapes me.

They're not American John, they're (Zeppelin reel) made over here by Kingpin. It can't be the Kingpin as they have no drags, they do have a ratchet as stiff as a rusted on bolt!
Chris might have been doing some undercover shopping :D.

sam vimes

Reaction score
That lovely silver coloured American job?

I'm not quite sure what you might mean. However, I don't knowingly own any rod or reel that's American made or from an American brand.

Edit. I guess you are thinking of the Kingpin Zeppelin. It wasn't that as it has no drag. It's also not American. They're made in Poole, Dorset.

Last edited:

john step

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what you might mean. However, I don't knowingly own any rod or reel that's American made or from an American brand.

Edit. I guess you are thinking of the Kingpin Zeppelin. It wasn't that as it has no drag. It's also not American. They're made in Poole, Dorset.

Righty ho. I think when I looked them up they were for sale in dollars so I think thats where I got it confused.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Righty ho. I think when I looked them up they were for sale in dollars so I think thats where I got it confused.

North America is their main market. It often appears that they are rather indifferent to selling their wares in the UK.