night fishing

M

martin cockburn

stuggling to use my new computer will someone email me see if my set up is working (im,a carp angler from thirsk i fish at selby 3lakes )

J

John Tait

Martin, do you get in Thirsk Angling Centre at all ?? - does Derek Stratton still run it ??. If so, next time you're in there tell him `Milton Tait send his regards` - he may or may not remember me from 14-18 years ago when I was living up there !!

Or it may even be his son running it now.

Jonty

M

martin cockburn

hi jonty i do shop at dereks shop but due to his wife being ill he is selling the shop and doesnt have much in now i will give him your regads i now have to go to the carp cabin (sheff)if i need any thing decent as you know its along way so i have to make sure get what i need terminal tackle etc all at once to last me a few months where were you living in thirsk? i have been here 5 yrs

M

martin cockburn

hi jonty i do shop at dereks shop but due to his wife being ill he is selling the shop and doesnt have much in now i will give him your regards i now have to go to the carp cabin (sheff)if i need any thing decent as you know its along way so i have to make sure get what i need terminal tackle etc all at once to last me a few months where were you living in thirsk? i have been here 5 yrs

M

martin cockburn

cant use computer very well yet only got it on sat, i like 48 hr sessions at selby, been fishing along time, barble pike carp,swale, lomond,3lakes,but many anglers,now talk about internet/fishing so i thought i would try it

J

John Tait

Martin - lived at 14, Victoria Avenue. Big 3-storey Victorian terraced house - wish I had that house now, but here in Cheddleton !!

Pass my best wishes to Pat Stratton as well, please - she's a nice lady.

Jonty