Old guy back still fishing and tinkering!

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
- just winding Jeff up
No? Who would have guessed it?
Blatant spamming edited by one mod, but positively encouraged by another!
The line is drawn where there are direct links to a suppliers site and the only post is simply saying - go there.

Here, Chris had spent some time trying to explain his absence and his developments and made a promise to look into advertising, something which other 'spammers' have no interest whatsoever in doing. Like I say it's a fine line and I think I, at least, have a reasonable eye to tell when someone is being genuine or simply taking the peas. IF - Chris is in the latter group, then sadly he will be excommunicated, turned out into the street without gowns of any kind. ;)

But he's a Yorkshireman, straight as a die - I hope. :D :D

Steve King

Reaction score
Sorry Jeff - I still don't understand!

As far as I can see the only point of the original post was to promote product. Direct or indirect link to the product, it is still spam to me!!

I know of people who have been banned from sites for less spam than this!!!

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Jeff
I don't care if he's selling dorr to door
I just want some of the freebies your getting

come on Mr Laguna email me and I'll give you the adreess to sent the free bait too;)

ps
I've been drinking tonight :w

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Sem as all t'northern folk, Merv. Even us lot fro ovver t'Pennines.
And you will get some m'lud, just as soon as I get any and have finished testing them. ;)

Do you collect empty jars as a rule?
No but I ahve some empty Coke bottles that are worth a small fortune - the originals- coolectoers item

I do have some Golly Wogs from collecting jam jars though:wh

laguna

Reaction score
Thanks guys, reading back I can appreciate some of those concerns.
I just think that I've found something that works and from my own personal point of view its an opportunity to inform and explain what it is,does etc.

Some might see that as advertising because ultimately our Company could benefit? But in reality anybody else (except the creator?) can inform and share information about any other product, or anything and everything in general to do with angling without much concern.
I would much rather talk openly and honestly about things and answer questions with integrity. Much better I hope you will agree than to use contacts to start threads and spam the hell out of the forums for example - there would be no self respect in doing anything like that.

In defence of Jeff...
The product in question has been 3 years in development but this forum is where it was first ever mentioned. - there is a good reason for that!

Questions and answers then followed.

Being new, nobody else is qualified to answer but everybody is entitled to ask.

Its nice to share something which people might benefit from, and to me that's what most anglers do anyway- share knowledge, offer suggestions, help and advice to others etc. and who better than the creator of a product to explain things?

Not everyone will agree but hopefully most will as the opportunity is not just mine alone.

Thanks guys.

May all your fishes be bigger tomorrow!
Chris

laguna

Reaction score
Sounds interesting.

I wonder if you expanded them to say 8mm and mounted one on a 14 hook, how long before it became 12mm or 15mm and covered the hook maybe?
I will pm you the answer, thanks for asking ;) and...

Ill do this for all questions from now on at least until we can get some ads going :)

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

Jeff
I don't care if he's selling dorr to door
I just want some of the freebies your getting

come on Mr Laguna email me and I'll give you the adreess to sent the free bait too;)

ps
I've been drinking tonight :w

The wife is related to the late Lady Frost...its true, we have snobbery in our family too :p
a box could be yours but only if you do solemnly swear that you do not compare family trees? :eek:

A statement to that effect is all it takes, fair enough m'lud?

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
I will pm you the answer, thanks for asking ;) and...

Ill do this for all questions from now on at least until we can get some ads going :)

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

The wife is related to the late Lady Frost...its true, we have snobbery in our family too :p
a box could be yours but only if you do solemnly swear that you do not compare family trees? :eek:

A statement to that effect is all it takes, fair enough m'lud?

Well Mr Laguna

I can honestly say I'll never compare family trees with you - I know who my grandads were and lets' say they both didn't think twice about tellin folks whre to go - or giving them a helping hand (fist) to get there:eek:

laguna

Reaction score
Well Mr Laguna

I can honestly say I'll never compare family trees with you

You would be thankful of that... I have several broken limbs anyway, not to mention a few unripe windfalls! :D

No offence m'lud, pm sent