On-line security

barry dix

Reaction score
Well done to fishing republic for coming on to sort this out. I am not a customer but would have been put-off from becoming one in the light of this thread. I did however have the same experience with the A.A. (not alcoholics anonymous) when I joined recently.

The Monk

Reaction score
Ed, Will you e-mail me.Ref Dildos for Gay Scousers .com and Iassure you that I,ll get your order sorted out

The Monk

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Why , how many do you want to borrow ???

(Do you still like the used dirty ones ?)

Alan Crawley

Reaction score
I've cracked their code -dildos etc is an anagram of what they really mean -"Aged Fossil's Corduroys" the old Wurzel is fond of these, too!!

W

Wolfman Woody

Jimmy,

Thanks very much but no point. I got fixed up very well by Eric's Angling Centre of York.

My moaning piece refered to this and a couple of others. Since I wrote that one of the others (a manufacturer) has answered my technical question.

My point in that article is that many businesses in this country tend to ignore customer's enquiries/complaints. However, I wrote to Sharwoods (foods) this morning and had a response by lunchtime. 10/10 to them.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Woody; Well done,its just that I do know all the staff at GAC.And i,m very suprised at them not answering your email.

E

I've always found themto be good ......... They must have been 'tipped off' about you Woody

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
"However, I wrote toSharwoods (foods) this morning and had a response by lunchtime. 10/10 to them."

Did you sign itWoody Patel ????

E

I didn't know Sharwoods did fishing tackle .............

Fishing Republic

Reaction score
When a problem occurs I strive to sort it and action any solution within 24 hours. I was actually in the pub when i found out about Alans issues.

I strive to make using our stores and www.fishingrepublic.org -Drop my name in the order /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif - as freindly and as secure as possible and i work to the bone to ensure everything is close to the highest standard.

Our company is not perfect, I'm the first to admit it but we do give 100%.

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

'tis nice to know someone pays the odd bit of attention, even better if they sort problems out. Good on FR for responding and posting.

PS. Dropping your name not that easy unless we know what it is ! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

[Edit]Sorry, making a tit of myself; re-read thread, - Alec... ![/Edit]