Ooooops!

F

Frothey

From the linear report...

***** ****** from Southampton on his first visit caught his first thirty and a personal best. The mirror carp weighed 32.04 and was caught on Kevin Nash Maple Active 8 Boilies fished over free offerings at 40 yards range.

thats hedging your bets for you....d'ya think he wants the nashy prize or the mainline one?

M

michael rouse

Happened on Saturday near me.Guys first visit to this lake,first night,second lake he's ever fished and he caught a very sought after Mirror at 27lbs.
Served him right it was down a few lbs as there are people who have been fishing the lake for over 6 years without that fish!

F

Frothey

"Served him right"

maybe he was just clever enough to not follow the heard and do things a bit differently.

it was more the "Kevin Nash Maple Active 8 Boilies" that i was commenting on. two firms that would just love that! there was a guy on manor a year or so ago that publicised his fish as caught on a bait made from a 50/50 mix of activ8 and whisky....mmmmmmmmm....

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

You not got none then Froth?

its called MN8, they got slim shady testing it at the mo

M

MaNick

you lot know NOTHING about baits....

I'm on a 50/50/50 making nadynaprem iceourceix

B

Big Rik

saw a fish report in last weeks comics where the guy used a snowman of Nash and Mainline baits.

Not sure which one was on top though......

F

Frothey

i suppose it is actually a valid tactic when you think about it.......