PB Barbel - 28 Feb 09

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
What a cracking new PB....well done Neil/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif...do you realize we both share the same PB of 12lb5oz....from the same river /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm in very good company then Claudia!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Thrashed away on the float for a couple of hours, switched to the maggot feeder, 2nd chuck in .... 3ft twitch!

Really chuffed with this one, it's made my season /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Well done Neil chuffed to bits for you.

Golden Balls strikes again and what a season you've had!

Muffin

Reaction score
Congrats Neil, I didn't think it counted as a PB if you didn't catch it on your trusty pin /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Lovely looking fish well done!

njb51

Reaction score
Fantastic fish Nigel! Good work!

There was a 14lb 1oz barbel caught from that very swim yesterday! If it's theswim i'm thinking of....

The fruits of my work produced a minnow yesterday. Back to normal then!!

Andy B

Reaction score
Well done Neil, cracking fish, cracking photos /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Jonny wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Fantastic fish Nigel! Good work!</blockquote>

Who the hell is Nigel?

Been on the local sauce Jonny??

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Nice one Neil, I'm really glad I let you in my grayling swim as well /forum/smilies/baring_teeth_smiley.gif.

Seeing you don't get chance to catch many fish /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

njb51

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Neil Maidment wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Jonny wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Fantastic fish Nigel! Good work!</blockquote>

Who the hell is Nigel?

Been on the local sauce Jonny??

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>What the hell happened there then!? Apologies, Neil!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Jeff Spiller wrote (see)<blockquote class=quote>

Nice one Neil, I'm really glad I let you in my grayling swim as well /forum/smilies/baring_teeth_smiley.gif.

Seeing you don't get chance to catch many fish /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

Your "grayling" swim was one of the best chub swims I've ever fished! I get loads of chances to catch fish so by the law of averages, every now and then, I manage to find one or two. Can't catch if you're sat at home! Can't wait for next season and the Severn plus you're going to "guest" me on the Teme.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Your alway's welcome Neil.

Ssssh about the Teme, some one may read this/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif. We could alway's have a raiding party on ****y's patch, I believe he will be tucking into a proper curry as we speak /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, in the land of real curry. Lucky bugger.