Peacock Quills - Where do they come from?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Was it one like these that attacked you??

AAAAAiGSarMAAAAAACHXvQ.jpg

Maggie

Reaction score
My husbands slippers kill me,why domens feet smell even when they shower regularly?

Those killer slippers look lovely Ed. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
"My husbands slippers kill me,why domens feet smell even when they shower regularly?"

My wife will tell you that mine smell too, and I DON'T shower or bath regularly, so it's nothing to do with the water.

Intriguing question Maggie

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

My size 7's don't stink either -- Maybe it's only even sizes that do???

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>My size 7's don't stink either -- Maybe it's only even sizes that do???</blockquote>
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Wizzy (Chris Martin) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

My size 9 slippers do not stink. </blockquote>

For god's sake, you two, blow your nose and smell again!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
My size 9s dont smell, thats cos I have never worn them, I am a size 10.

Corky,

I use Quill's a lot for float making, touch of varnish at each end stops them from taking in water, which they will do after a while.

slime monster

Reaction score
Adding to Rays tip , i make my own wagglers ,i made some long ones by snipping the feather end to the point where it is about 2mm thick and remove the bottom endleaving a long float with a slow taper these cast like a dream and sit well whilst showing the dropping shot .....i do not paintthemi stain them with thin wood stain which the quill takes very well and fluro paint the tip,a swivel superglued carefully at the base completes the job.

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
A cocktail stick pushed into the top and you have an instant insert waggler /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Edit: - I got my peacock quills from here