Photoshop

• Thread starter Ron Troversial Clay
  • Start date
R

Ron Troversial Clay

Yes Monk the straps do say Nikon Digital. I saw them.

The ultimate posing straps.

I wonder if I could get some posing style Fuji Finepix straps.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

By the way Monk, Have you seen the latest solar powered battery charging kit that you wear around your head. It's there ready for if you have to get on a plane at short notice to do a shoot in Iraq or Zimbabwe where there's no electricity.

It looks like a larger version of a University hat that you wear when you get your degree.

The wires go down your back, up between your legs and attach to your cameras. You'll have to get one of those.

M

Martin Scullion

Also if anyone else finds Photoshop a bit too expensive, try Paint Shop Pro at about a tenth of the cost, I saw the latest version for 79 quid in PCworld, so that means you can probably find it cheaper still with a bit of looking.

T

The Monk

their are of course some really naughty naughty people who sell illegally copied versions Photoshop for ?10 opr give them free, thus robbing that nice and struggling Adobe company from much needed income as they struggle to keep a roof over their heads!

P

petsrod

I too have a couple of those fancy camera straps,wish I could afford the cameras to go on them !

I also have 7 vests, my old dad used to call them singlets.

Ron, I despise yankee terminoly, whats wrong with the good old british waistcoat, cheers Monk.

best wishes, the luddite ?

P

petsrod

Awe shucks, guys and gals, that should have read "YANKEE TERMINOLOGY"

The luddite.

P

petsrod

PSST, anybody want two fancy camera straps, going at an exhorbitant price, owner saving for 'Photoshop CS'.

Mortgage on home to purchase 'Sony Cyber
Shot,DSC-F717' almost paid off.

Angler & photographic pauper,all donations grudgingly recieved.

The Bank Manager's friend.