Questions to the EA

S

swordsy

Nigel I think you and me think Pretty much along the same lines with regards to Israel.

Also laterally speaking with regards to the hollocaust

Did Adolf Hitler in one of his early morning tantrums decide that he would wipe a race off the face of the plannet? Or did the hutus and tutsis have an argument over football? did Mr. Millosovic not like his next door neighbours cat?

NO

Genocide is the result of an in-built teratorrial reaction hard wired into the human species and if immigrants do not "fit in" for want of a better term they will automatically trigger this reaction to some extent and if the immigrant population try to overrun the terratory of the host race, genocide will occur, it is hapening now it has happened before it will happen again!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I won't delete it, but use the Baitbox for such debate and show some restraint:)-)

N

Nigel Moors 2

I agree Graham. The points raised in the form of Matt Hayes letter I thought was fair enough though don't you?

Anybody? Or is this now fished out? There's more in there than immigration.

P

Phil Hackett 2

John you may have found my comments amusing even though you failed to point out that I gave a very factual reason why it?s in their culture.
Here?s an example of culture that happened to me whilst in Russia some years ago. We myself and other UK citizens were trekking in the wilderness with a Russian friend along tracks which came to an abrupt end at a hamlet of three dwellings with fenced gardens. I started looking for a way around the fenced gardens, the Russian friend looked at me rather bemused, and asked what I was doing. I replied finding a way around the gardens as they were private property. He broke into fits of laughter saying, ?No, no my friend not in Russia, they are there not to stop us going through, but to stop the domestic livestock, grazing in the forest from coming in and eating the vegetables they were growing.?
Culture John, our culture! Not theirs.

The new wave of outsiders, migrants call them what you want, have in many cases poor English, that we can agree on! All races, countries of people have a commonality of principle laws that they understand they don?t break. The more subtle the laws are, as with civil laws in this country, the less likely people are to understand them. And that goes for Englishmen as well!

The UK does not have a written constitution or a bill of rights for UK citizens to look at and understand, so how the hell do you expect people with poor English to fathom the nuances of UK civil Law, which it has to be said, is in many cases different in Scotland.

This is the practicalities facing any migrant, refugee, visitor to this country, they have an understanding of primary laws of most civilised countries through the commonality but the more vague none primary laws takes time to understand, if ever, even for those that are born here from primeval stock

To suggest that anyone coming here should understand in detail UK law is at best ridiculous and worth of a comic sketch from Al Murray Pub Landlord.

The only way people are going to understand laws, by-laws, club rules, etc, is through educating them. Oh and BTW where does it say in EA fisheries law that an individual can?t take coarse fish (in season) for the table? It doesn?t!

Most if not all that exist, are rules of the controlling club, owner and suck like. Rules of clubs to many none UK citizens are not understood and totally confusing to them as they are another tier of quasi laws that they don?t have in many case where they come from.

S

Suitably Chaste

Agree with everything you say John - all of it.

Let's leave it at that now then shall we unless anybody has anything to say about the queries put to the EA?

J

john ledger

Phil
I dont blame them for coming in i blame the government for letting em in. When i lived in Australia South Africa New Zealand i had to get through on a point system. We here dont even check em healthwise and as TB was all but eradicated in this country we are now starting to get an epidemic.
If we are going to let them in lets make sure they have the skills required and pose no threat to our health system. All we seem to be doing at the moment is bringing in the criminal elements from the likes of Albania Kosova etc.
As most MPs live in a glass house they neither see or do anything about the problem. Just for the record i would like to see white yobs removed from this country and wrote a letter to my local paper saying all hoods should be banned.It will be interesting to see where the 6 who have been arrested for killing the young girl orginated from

J

john ledger

Calling it a day on this one but will write another letter to Blair regarding clocks going back in Autumn,how about 30years Tony