River Itchen Graying Day

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
The undercut banks won't be a problem to a nimble light person such as me. Wol on the other hand mmmmmm

Spiller, if you'd taken the advice and used the secret bait that you've now told the world about, you would have caught a 2lb roach. Instead, we will be going on your thread for at least another 5 years /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Undercut banks not a probem for me. Not as heavy as I may look (only 19st), and as agile as a fox!

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Do you know the difference between a fox and a dog?

About 8 pints in my case /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
The undercut banks won't be a problem to a nimble light person such as me. Wol on the other hand mmmmmm.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol lol lol

Just fell off my chair!!!.............................

I'd heard you've taken up spin bowling, cos the bails kept falling off during your approach when youthundered in........

Mr T, when I find em you won't be able to stay away from my thread /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
When you find em, tell me, and I'll show you how to catch em /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Hey, some umpires likened me to a horse when I'm bowling. They say the ground shakes and all they can hear is this heavy panting approaching fast /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
That's the sound of the cart taking it to the knackers yard /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

See you on Saturday mate, I might stop by the car park as the light is fading /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Yep see you Saturday mate after my 4 hour drive /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Thanks for stopping by the car park as the light is fading. You're sorting the barbie then are you?/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
I'll regret saying this online,

but my nick name at work at the moment is 'Edward cock hands' due to the size of my fingers and hands. "**** fingers" is somthing else chanted as I walk round.

I don't take offense to these comments and I actualy find it quite amuseing .../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

(wish others could be as open minded)

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Good luck every oneon Saturday, and that goes for you also EDWARD COCK HANDS/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Muffin

Reaction score
Steve,

We still sharing lifts? If not, not a problem, but would be good to meet somewhere and travel down together.

Let me know your plans.

Look forward to seeing the boilies in action.

PS Mark, do you have really short and thin fingers then...........? /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Mark Hewitt wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I'll regret saying this online,

but my nick name at work at the moment is 'Edward cock hands' due to the size of my fingers and hands. "**** fingers" is somthing else chanted as I walk round.

I don't take offense to these comments and I actualy find it quite amuseing .../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

(wish others could be as open minded)</blockquote>

Hahahahahaha yes you will!!!

Are you sure that's what they're calling you Mark? Stop walking around and do some work! They'll stop calling you "**** head" then.........sorry I meant "Edcock hands" /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Simon, yep can still do the lift. Give me a bell and we'll sort it out.

Mike, Roach or Grayling on the BBQ?

Jimbob, I heard Wol is gonna try one of Nigels sausages this year /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Steve,

I'm glad you said 'one of Nigels' sausages/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gifand not.....well, you know lol

C

Cakey

just watched a program called River Walks with Charlie Dimmock and she walked the length of the Itchen