River Wye Chub

C

Cakey

ok cheers Chub....our local expert had 9 sixes on the last day of the season and they touch 9lb on the Lea

chub angler

Reaction score
I think you can buy it. Try some where you can buy other stuff for tying your own flies from.

C

Cakey

can I use it straight from the deer as they graze along a barbed wire fence locally

chub angler

Reaction score
I dont tie flies but I would think you would have to get a pinch of hair and whip it on using a Biro tube to get the hair to fluff out and pack it quite densely to get it to float and trim it up with scissors to make it biscuit shaped. I hope this helps

C

Cakey

Chub Mark and myself on the Lea soon and you are welcome.................

chub angler

Reaction score
I'm jealous now thats an amazing haul good luck to him/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif.

C

Cakey

Chub Mark and myself on the Lea soon and you are welcome.................

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Ed did Corker email all 57,000 members ?? hahaha</blockquote>

Nooooooooooooo but Mark did ... and you fell for it !!!

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
I remember seeing that Henry Gilbey chappie and his chum,catching inner city chub on the fly in one of their programmes and i`m sure they caught pike and carp on the fly as well ??? .... love to have a go at it myself someday.

My local trout resevoir (eyebrook)sells pike on the fly tickets.

chub angler

Reaction score
Thanks Cakey and Markfor the offer but my misses is ill at the moment and I cant go to far from home. And I live 2 roads from the wye.