Rod Hutchinson Dream Catcher Enduro rods

nathan creasey

Reaction score
Hi people,

been offered 3 13ft Rod Hutchinson Dream Catcher Enduro 3.5lbrods for £50 each.Is this a fair price or not?any help would be great as cant seem to find much about these rods.

cheers.

R

Roto Fryer 1

yes you should buy them for 50 squid each if they are in good condition.

you should also look for information on dream maker enduro instead of dream catcher/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

about 290 euros each new

hereare 3 for sale in france for 300 euros

F

Frothey

good price....... but do you need 13ft 3.5lb rods designed for fishing big continental ressies? unless you are fishing them lol!

nathan creasey

Reaction score
thanks for the info Roto.Yeah i got the name slightly wrong so no wonder i couldnt find anything.They are the same ones as in the picture.Nice looking rods.

Im agreeing with you Frothey,they would be a bit like the old sledgehammer to crack a nut situation but if i can flog em on for a bit more than i bought them for,then all very well and good./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Weird thing is a few years ago when i was fishing a 230 acre pit i'd have killed for them.They look like proper casting machines but possibly a bit OTT for barbelling on the Trent like i normally do!

Thanks for the info people.

R

Roto Fryer 1

give cakey the contact he wil buy them for 50 squid each !

nathan creasey

Reaction score
how about i buy em and sell em to you for 200 then we'll see how generous you are??/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifhelp me to help you!!!

C

Cakey

no no no I dont want them for £20 ....Ive offered 50 so I wont go back on my word

C

Cakey

by the way my 4 were nearly 800 squids so dont muck about to long or you will lose a bargain

nathan creasey

Reaction score
a man of his word aye?!Well i guess i'll get them and put em on ebay.I know the lad i'm getting them off paid 300 each 6-7years ago.Think it particularly matters that the bags dont come with them?

R

Roto Fryer 1

you should keep them m8 good rods and you knever know when you willl need them

nathan creasey

Reaction score
Im moving house so trying to thin out my gear and not add to it.plus if my mrs knew i was buying more kit she'd go spare as ive got more than plenty already!

Gonna chuck them on ebay and see what happens.starting price 150.