Rod licence (4 rods)

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Stevo.

Likewise, if YOU read what I said, I wrote about "anglers", Where did I mention you? I have seen Carpers fix three bite alarms and butt rests up, when they know they can only fish two rods.

Your grammar and spelling is much improved. keep up the good work.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"I have seen Carpers fix three bite alarms and butt rests up, when they know they can only fish two rods."

Thats so it looks nice and balanced ......

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

What, with a hanger or something attatched to the third bite alarm?

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

And there is usually a third rod set up just to be ready incase they get snapped off on one of the other rods. The third rod should be broken down inside the rodbag. It only takes seconds to set up.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Alan...what about the rest of the club anglers who don't fish matches but find the water they have paid to fish via their club fees is shut down for a match( 200 members, 30 fishing said match)........gonna leave me be if i get there first?...................with my two fully paid up for rods?

C

Cakey

the third rod on the alarm is a decoy for the fourthrod sitting in the margins under water

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

How much of the water does a carper want to himself?

C

Cakey

like Alan says he has 8 rods and 2 poles .........he should have 5 licences.........intent !

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

But he only uses one at a time. You blokes want to use three and four rods all of the time. I would say that is without due consideration to other anglers.

C

Cakey

4rods under match conditiond yes I agree Baz but 4 rods under "carp" conditions is ok (unless its an out and out runs water but no one goes to them )

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Where's Stevo gone? I thought he was a night feeder. (-;