Royal Wedding or FA Cup final?

Ijjwsg

Reaction score
Hope to be casting a dry fly for a nice trout, followed by a few pints of good ale in a rural pub without a TV for the evening.

laguna

Reaction score
Your all forgetting the last Royal wedding wasn't big ears and Diana, it was whatshisname and kate in 2011.

I remember it well. We (6 of us) and the rest of the country's real men went fishing that day too - and spent the best part of 2 hours looking for a peg on a 6 lake venue!

sam vimes

Reaction score
Your all forgetting the last Royal wedding wasn't big ears and Diana, it was whatshisname and kate in 2011.

I've forgotten nowt!

I was in the Falklands for the last royal wedding.

I can't quite imagine what a nine year old would be doing in the Falklands in 1981, unless they were born there. I can assure you that I'm not a Benny (or a Still).

terry m

Reaction score

You are correct,. I had forgotten about Billy and Cat. Shows how much of an impact they have made.

Though actually I do have some time for Harry, his work with the vets is admirable.

iain t

Reaction score
As i have no interest in football being more of a rugby fan. I have also interested either who is getting married, royal or not. So the only sensible thing to do is to feed worms and maggots to the fish.