Rules are Rules

Lord Paul

Reaction score
what acharmingyoung child - he'd look well cleaning the chimneys at the Hall

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Ed, rules is rules, you broke them so what do you expect? And you obviously knew it!

Surely it was your duty to see that your grandson was sticking to the rules?

Take him barbel fishing and let him stand more than ten feet away from his rod..............

.................goodbye rod!

Good on the kind lady for showing you the error of your ways!

C

Cakey

I think the kind lady had a go at the wrong one......................

and if you are going to break the rules dont get caught !

Risque Manoofus

Reaction score
I will take the bull by the horns here and say I think kids should be banned totally from all fisheries unless accompanied one to one with a responsible adult.

When I used to bailif we were sick of parents that would drive up, dump their kids for the day and then drive off expecting everyone else to act as their unpaid babysitters.

99 times out of 10 the kids dont have a clue. A lot of the gear they use is useless and nothing short of a lethal danger to surrounding wildlife. They annoy and wreck other peoples day and generally get bored within the hour and start casting comps until they tire of that too and then just become major pains in the arse until mummy darling picks them up and away they go generally leaving all their crap behind them. Say anything to the mothers and your called a miserable old b..tard and told to F... off and away they go.

Personallywhen I saw them start to drop them off in the car park I would stop them unloading and ask the parent if they were staying with them. If they said no then I would move them on, however many times they would say yes and then just dissapear after ten minutes anyway leaving the kids regardless.

Ban them.

Im afraid I would have chewed you up (not your boy)as well for allowing your lad to walk away from his rod assuming it was baited up and in the water. I dont get PMT /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Funny how some threads start in one direction and slowly turn the other way.

Consider yourself fully chastised Ed /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
yes I run with the pack Ed, consider yourself chastised, obviously this legionares fanny sufferer was in the right after all, god bless her sweet little arse, and long may she have a really bad arsed attitude/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
yes we have, hail the legionares fanny sufferer/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
yeah, we could call ourselfs the FM legionares fanny sufferers filth/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
on tour, eerr lets not do any gigs in skelmersdale though guys if thats OK, i`m stuck here for another day yet!!

Lord Paul

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>on tour, eerr lets not do any gigs in skelmersdale though guys if thats OK, i`m stuck here for another day yet!!</blockquote>
What did you do to deserve that?

The Monk

Reaction score
I`m just wondering that myself, the buggers had me in York two week ago/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, and I`m in Ormskirk on friday, thats even farther towards deepest scouseland, I have absolutely no idea what the Ormskirkians are like, I hope they are a friendly lot and don`t nick me hubcaps!?

Lord Paul

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I`m just wondering that myself, the buggers had me in York two week ago/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, and I`m in Ormskirk on friday, thats even farther towards deepest scouseland, I have absolutely no idea what the Ormskirkians are like, I hope they are a friendly lot and don`t nick me hubcaps!?</blockquote>
Tends to be known as Gormskirk

The Monk

Reaction score
Gormskirkians, sounds like something out of Star trek/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif