Runing rigs

F

Frothey

wols lost his touch with the women than cakey?

did it give a drop back michael?

M

michael rouse

A guy came over after seeing me struggle with it.His words "Oh Yeh that over 10".....being an expert(or not) i felt that it was around 8 or 9.Female i think(lighter colour?).Im going again in a few weeks with worms and just dropping them in the edge attached to a fly.I saw at least 3 good tench partolling the area so ill have a pic for then of maybe a 10lber!I had no scales and no camera unfortunately so you will have to trust me.....for now but when a really old guy says its over 10 then knock off a couple of lbs.

Its a mere in congleton which used to be course only but has changed to fly only.(around 20 acres).I got a free ticket.Boats are allowed so does anyone know the name so i can find directions to go on my own.My neighbour(the really old guy) took me and being stupid i payed no attention to the directions.

C

Cakey

1st thing I learnt when I started fishing was that you can not guess the weight of fish.............some fish weigh more than they look ,and some weigh less..........get some scales

S

sash

Based on most of the old boys around here it was probably 5 - 6lb. It's amazing how many doubles they catch!

Still good fish on the fly whatever it weighed though. Get some scales. I'd recommend the RH Blue Millenium or Fox Digital

;@)

C

Cakey

oh yes I remember now.........he was trying to sell a set........he will have an excuse that the old boy could not get them in his car...........