source boilies any good

Reaction score
source baits

the source is a good bait even just from the bag.if you buy the 15mm size you can shave it down if you want a smaller bait.it saves faffing about
albert

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Hello Albert,
I'm glad to see you've found the new site. It's good to see you back on F.M. :)

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
There's no rush at the moment Albert, but hey, spring's just around the corner :)

As for The Source, I like it all year round, 10mm boilies (x2 if required) but also as a paste...... it's excellent and the liquid will flavour pellets nicely. Another favourite is mainline's pineapple....... mouthwatering.

rainmaker

Reaction score
source boilies

Hiya lads, i've just finished reading this thread and i've been looking for a boilie to use as an alternative to the usual hali pellets,and from what i've read the source looks to be the one to use.I think i will use them maybe next weekend on the ribble, if i can get to the W.A.A. stretch at hurst green.......if john conway is reading this, maybe you can help,i hope i can get there cos i've not been fishing for about three months now....cheers paul (paul11 on W.A.A.site).

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Hello R.M. (Paul11 on W.A.A. site) :)
Welcome aboard the good ship F.M.

You're onto a winner with The Source, hope you get a result.

this should pop the thread back up to let Mr Conway see it in case he missed it earlier :)