Spiderwire Stealth Braid! A Great Surface Line!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
Made From Dyneema! It Floats! For Spinners & Baitcasters!

Available in Moss Green for low visibility in the shallows to Hi-Vis Yellow for casting visibility on the surface because this line floats. Dyneema PE fibers provides "no stretch" for faster hook-ups. Easy to detect the slightest nibbles. Dyneema PE is smooth & rounded. It's also treated w/Fluoropolymer that allows microfibers to "breeze" through the guides when casted. Also the chemically treated line resists the line from "digging" into itself during spooling.

(The smallest line weight @ 6lbs has a 0.12in line diameter).

Attachments

• Spiderwire Stealth Braid.jpg
    Spiderwire Stealth Braid.jpg
    975.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
(The smallest line weight @ 6lbs has a 0.005in line diameter only. That's the same line diameter of 11lb monofilament).
Hi Chris
I think there might be a problem with these measurements, as the text shown seems to claim that the 6lb braid is the same diameter as 11lb mono, so almost half the b.s. for the same thickness???

nottskev

Reaction score
Hi Chris
I think there might be a problem with these measurements, as the text shown seems to claim that the 6lb braid is the same diameter as 11lb mono, so almost half the b.s. for the same thickness???

0.005" would be near enough .13mm, and lines of that thickness tend to be around 4lb bs.

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
Hi Chris
You're 100% Kevin, sb (The smallest line weight @ 6lbs has a 0.12in line diameter).

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
Hi Chris
0.005" would be near enough .13mm, and lines of that thickness tend to be around 4lb bs.
Correct sb (The smallest line weight @ 6lbs has a 0.12in line diameter). TY.