Steve Neville Bite Alarms

Bill Maitland

Reaction score
You can get plugs for them, i love em but surely you can only blame yourself, you should know what your buying!
bomb proof!

Bill Maitland

Reaction score
Blunderer, if you keep them don't go to sleep with the plugs in as they do make them very quiet!
Woody, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
I drive a berlingo van before you ask and I love em both!!

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
You know how highly I rate Delkims Blunderer but Cake is correct, the shop is under no obligation to change your SN's unless they are faulty.

Daves of Middlewich is an excellent dealer and you are lucky you did not go to one of the many shops in the country who would treat you far less kindly.

Easy to say and we have all been there but next time, try not to buy on impulse.

Good luck with the Delks.

Blunderer

Reaction score
thanks for all the help and comments, chaps. I look forward to using my Delks.

And credit to Daves of Middlewich for agreeing to swap, too.

W

Wolfman Woody

I think this Daves of Middlewich is a fantastic dealer for exchanging them. As BC has stated, he is under no obligation whatsoever to exchange them unless they were faulty.

Bill, you are right, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but some people just cannot design something with aesthetic qualities as well as reliability. However, that's why some poeple like driving an old rough Land Rover and others love sleek Italian sports saloons.

You just can't beat the Italians for style, perhaps they might come up with a bite alarm sometime. Then again it might only deal with backdrops.

Mike Wilkinson

Reaction score
Blunderer, use a float mate, much quieter and sensitivity can be varied!!??, only joking mate, see you soon.