Stink bag

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I ordered the 30" Dinesmore collapsible shake and dry net which comes in a bag and was delivered today! It looks really sturdy and should be perfect for when a largish carp , barbel or bream is on the cards! £16 from Amazon! It's also light!

I have brought home a hessian mail bag from the office which should suffice as a bag for my other nets when they are particularly grubby! We have dozens at the office so if anyone who is likely to meet up with me wants one or two just ask!

Glad you got fixed up Mike, are the dinsmore nets rubber? They must be made of a water repellant material being called shake n dry?

mikench

Reaction score
No they are not rubber but have have a silky feel to the mesh! I will bring it when next we meet if you haven't already bought one! It looks a very good net!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No they are not rubber but have have a silky feel to the mesh! I will bring it when next we meet if you haven't already bought one! It looks a very good net!

Yes Mike, i'd like to see one. I've been on about getting one for about two years now LOL.

rich66

Reaction score
Mike , dinsmores do some nice looking nets that fold and come with stink bags. They arn't silly money either. I think they may be rubber as theyre supposed to shake dry easy....just a thought bud. Check em out on evilbay.

I’ve got one, 30” from memory. I’d say it shakes damp, drys in the sun pretty quick. The bags not waterproof usually by the time I’m home the bags got slightly damp from the net. Saves the car stinking though and hence not too many complaints from female passengers.

mikench

Reaction score
The hessian mail bag works well and keeps the smell down until I get home to hose the net down! Even the 30" net fits!! The offer still stands!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The hessian mail bag works well and keeps the smell down until I get home to hose the net down! Even the 30" net fits!! The offer still stands!

Mike, if there's a spare one stick my name on it :).