Terminal tackle storage

B

binka

My new 14 footer arrived this morning and the wife who is unwell had to sign for it. When I rang her to enquire after her health she said" your rod case has arrived although god only knows why you need another one and i'll bet that was more than £20"

Don't forget Mike, you've still got the ace card 'I won it in a competition' to play if ever the going gets tough.

It worked for me on several occasions although I have to say, not with the same person :D

chrissh

Reaction score
Don't forget Mike, you've still got the ace card 'I won it in a competition' to play if ever the going gets tough.

It worked for me on several occasions although I have to say, not with the same person :D

I tried that one once and nearly got away with it only got caught out when the wife checked the bank statement at the end of the month

Des Tobin

Reaction score

I tried that once,she still didn't believe me even tho it was true.I'd won a Greys Spod rod from a monthly mag,and when it arrived I got the rounds of the kitchen for spending more money on fishing gear.You just can't win......with wimmin anyway :eek:mg:.

associatedmatt

Reaction score
Trick is buy from or order into local tackle shop and stays in the van until next go fishing where jumps into the rod holdall . She non the wiser ;)

She don't know the exactly what I have anyway . But she did moan at £60 each for some carp rods ... I'm thinking that's nothing !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk