The Chub Study Group

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date

michael weedon

Reaction score
Sorry Trevor, it won't happen again/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif. I just thought that if The Monk was after one, well he might like to put his money where his mouth is!!!!!!!

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Mike, That's ALMOST as bad as a CSG member being photographed with a perch, or dare I say **rbel, almost.

michael weedon

Reaction score
Ok, ok I'll never do it again, promise, promise. As for being photographed with a perch, I have in my possession TWO photos of a certain Mr Trevor Sawyer with big perch from the Ouse andanother of him posing with a bag of five 3lb perch! In his defence though I also have photos of him with some wacking great chub from Walker's, one of which is inCSG websitegallery. It's the one with the fetching pale blue tee-shirt! Happy days!

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
There is a certain FM article knocking around which features a certainchub study group memeber posing with an ouse barbel.

I can hear the stocks being readied now /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

There's no stopping them Nick. Opened up C.A.T. recently only to be confronted by aphotograph of a member, a CSG member,proudly holding theUK's biggest living **rbel.

Words fail me, pass the cyanide capsules./forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Yoggy999

Reaction score
Oi........I`m not dodgey

.........................just good looking!!!!!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif