The Elusive Perch and the Grumpy old Man

• Thread starter Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)
  • Start date

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Cheers everyone, I actually enjoyed writing it aswell /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

AND I might be able to use it for my writing to entertain course work. Now that would be a bonus.

P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)

"Get that bloody room tidied!!!! "

LOL

Just think though Christian, all that time you spend on FM could have been better employed tidying your room.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
You sound like my Mother Peter /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
Yes, get your room tidied you dirty little bugger!.

Also you should be in bed for 8-00pm at your age instead of sitting up all night writing things on here.

Put your mother on young lad!, let me have a word with her.

P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)

"Put your mother on young lad!, let me have a word with her."

Yes, good idea, give us her e-mail address and we'll let her know when you are dilly-dallying on here instead of tidying your room.

(methinks this might last a long time Christian, bet you wish now you never admitted to the untidy room?)

Reaction score
Great article Christian,

And ignore those aged folk talking about tidying your room. Both my sons have now flown the nest and their rooms are no longer pits of unpleasantness. God I miss the mess!!!

Did I really say that...yes and I meant it.

Keep on writing ....and listen to your mum

Posh Paul

matt

Reaction score
Who do you think would fit the profile of the grumpy old man on here??

Reaction score
A cracking read Christian.

Nice one!

Stick to your guns onthebedroom issue; it's over 20 years since I left home, and my mum has just (finally) given up on the nagging!

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>matt wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Who do you think would fit the profile of the grumpy old man on here??</blockquote>
Well WOODY is the long standing grump on FM

W

Wolfman Woody

"Also you should be in bed for 8-00pm"

I agree with Spider on this one Christian. And if you're not in bed by 8-00pm, go home and study.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Good read mate keep up the good work. Just beware as Bazx will be on you for the illegal bait usage.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
He would be in bed for 8pm if he wasn`t down the local cheapo booze store,standing outside and asking folk who are entering to buy him some fags and babycham!!!

He spent most of the last catfish shindig,sprawled in the bushes with legs akimbo,surrounded by empties and effing and blinding at passing folk and telling them "your my mate"!!! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Excellent write up by the way christian.......keep em coming!!!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Super excellent write up young man, I'm still chuckling here...and the untidy bedroom issue, well, as far as I'm concerned you forgiven, just tell your mum, it's an organized chaos, if you'd tidy it up, you'd never find anything again/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

N

NomadPaul

Lovely read Christian . It made me laugh and thats sometimes just what we need these days.

Now , i'm sure i've got a couple of 3 yr-old pepperami sticks in my tackle bag....and i'm feeling peckish /forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

alan jones 6

Reaction score
a fantastic read. you should send your tale to anglers mail and get it printed in tales from riverbank/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif