The Fenland Lure Fishing "Fish-in"

S

Sean Meeghan

Oh. Just seen the date on the first page. Doh!

Have fun guys, looks like the weather is going to improve later in the week. Might be frosts though - perfect for Zander!

Y

yoggy

Sean, mail me when you come to Ramsey.I literally live 15 minutes away.I could show you some good Zander drains!!

S

sash

Sean,

Will gladly meet up too mate as I'm just up the road. Are you guys just doing day sessions as usual?

S

sash

Re this weekend - how many are definately going now? How many are fishing overnighters? Where and when are we meeting up? Will the drain be chocco due to the recent rain?

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Whatis the answer to the questio put by the right honourable Sash.

P***ing down with rain nr Attleborough aa I post.

S

sash

Because if it isn't any good for the zeds, the barbel fishing conditions will be just perrrrrrfect.

S

sash

What's happening guys? Bish and I keep missing each other on the phone and I'm about to sort my fishing out for the weekend (have to get permission from she who must be obeyed nowadays!!!)so could do with knowing soonish if anyone is overnighting?

Colin Brett

Reaction score
I was in Welney yesterday and both rivers [Old Bedford and The Delph look in good nick.

Plenty of water in both.

I've just added some photos to the welney ac website at www.welneyanglingclub.co.uk
so you can see for yourselves.

Colin

Y

yoggy

Cheers col,i was that way today so i had a quick reccie.They do look in good nick i must say.Can you make it on sunday?.

S

Sean Meeghan

Thanks Yoggy and Sash. I'll let you know when I'm coming down. Work commitments mean that I'll only be able to fish Friday and Saturday and drinking commitments mean that I'll be in the pub at night!

Y

yoggy

They pull a good pint in the Angel,make sure you get the bar lady to stand away from the glass whilst pouring, otherwise her boobs droop in your drink.....and i`m not pulling your leg either!!!!

Colin Brett

Reaction score