The River Idle Christmas Fish In 2007

CRITTER

Reaction score
steve i was thinking that with all the floods we have had around the country resulting in all the rivers bursting their banks that i may have a go at landing one of them water cows that have now taken to
munching on weed on the river beds.
i have just got hold of some salt lick pellets that are new from
china .
and are the dogs (excuse the use of ones name) danglers for these waterway heffers.
all else fails im thinking of fitting bungee rope and having a crack at that there great white now that will be total nuts at 13 meters!

CRITTER

Reaction score
hay if i catch the theaving git who nicked my wallet today i can make him the bait now thats justice !

CRITTER

Reaction score
the detectives are on it! hay cakey do you recomend any seasoning or bait addatives for light fingard larrys?

have though about blood meal !

not lol!
:-(

C

Cakey

me personally would like to cut his belly open and nail one end of his intestines to a tree then make him run round and round the tree....................................until death !

C

Cakey

I use to keep all my tackle in a lock up and someone said to me that the door was to weak so I got a big paddlock and bolt for the middle which worked ok
what it didnt do is to stop them folding the corner of the door up and nicking the lot !

now that stinks of someone that knows its in there ..................

CRITTER

Reaction score
some people need a bullit!
and as for the tree run intestine thing .............
ne nor ne nor the white coats are on their way therapy have you must!

but reflecting on the pleasure of watching the sod in pain ....i have some 6 inch nails a new hammer im on it!

but the tackle theft thing my mate had a brake in on his trusty shed and his rods bereaved from him in a similar manner .
it was a brown head from accross the village i found out but only got one rod back and ill leave the rest to your imagination !
but he never came back this end of the village!
but not everyone gets the message !
my tackle islocked away in steal lockers in my garage and is alarmed . not to mention i have 5 snappy terriers that bark at the drop of a nail outside so the air rifle is loaded and at hand.
but if some one broke in to my garage then they have had it if the snap dragon wakes up as she is EVIL need i say more !
deff small woman sindrome trust me ....."er sorry dear im just going now"
ouch!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Critter, I'm gonna have to change my profile if that's what people think (DB) stands for, cos I aint.

The DB comes from my surname and was given to me by Ed and Baz.

I'd try worms if I were you, all of those water cows produce a lot of worm patties.

Sorry to hear about your wallet mate, can you imagine if it happened to Mr Marsbar.............they'd need a bleedin JCB to lift it from his rump pocket!

CRITTER

Reaction score
no dont change your name !
and not to mention the hole cast of oceans 13 and at least 3 months to work out a plan

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

:0) If you get one bigger than mine tomorrow you will have doodaas bigger than any dog! cos i'll let ya tyres down......and you will have to carry your tack and Wend all the way back down the M5! hahahah

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Anyway.............where's Monicacacacacacaca gone???

I reckon Granville pulled a master stroke here!

In his dual role as Boss of FM (whilst wearing lippy and sussies) and cross dresser extraordinare he posted as Monica and put up a pic of a beautiful babe to fool us all!

Good job Wend took out breakdown cover for me!

It covers the driver, not the car ;-)

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

you know what Steve....i have been having throwbacks to Clem!! remember "her" ?